Error message

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in counter_get_browser() (line 70 of /home/insol15/public_html/sites/all/modules/counter/counter.lib.inc).
Devnar School for the Blind has installed a new parabolic trough based solar cooking system for meeting heating needs of cooking for residential students. They have used two Parabolic Trough Concentrators (PTC) each of 18 m2 gross area and 16 m2...
AmulFed Dairy (AFD), Gandhinagar is the largest dairy in Asia with milk handling capacity of 3.5 million liters per day. Its present annual energy consumption is about 54 million kWh electricity and about 12 Million Cubic Meters Natural Gas. With...
India is one of the largest tea producers in the world with close to 12 million kg production. Arijit Rana, Secretary General, India Tea Association informed during processing of tea 27% of energy is using electricity and the rest 73% is thermal....
The Solar-Biomass thermal multi effect distillation (MED) sea water desalination system developed as a part of Research & Development under Department of Science and Technology (DST) in February 2013 is successfully operating at National...
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released standards for all glass evacuated solar collector tubes intended for non-concentrating type solar collector and the storage tanks associated with it. The Indian Standard 16543: 2016 is for All Glass...
A collaborative research funding partnership between the University of South Australia, the South Australian and Western Australian governments and Centrex Metals Limited is funding cutting edge molten salt technology that will significantly reduce...
Subscribe to InSolTherm Times RSS